Corporate ethics and compliance
Our work in Corporate Ethics and Compliance is aligned with our experience in corporate and administrative criminal proceedings to assist our clients in assessing their risks and making decisions, especially in crisis situations, in a preventive manner.
We work with the objective to build complete strategies, based on the understanding of the functioning of the State, acting with ethics and transparency.
We work to meet our customers’ prevention and compliance needs, applying a broad concept of Compliance.
Our Services Include:
- Assessment of risks for the company and managers, including risks of fraud, corruption and involvement in illicit acts in general, focusing on the specific activities of the company and its characteristics.
– Our work is not limited to the traditional concepts of compliance, it covers broader aspects such as the assessment of criminal risks for the company’s executives and employees, assessment of civil and administrative risks in relation to the company’s relationship with public entities and possible transnational risks arising from the enforcement of foreign regulations such as the US FCPA or the imposition of sanctions by foreign governments.
- Advising on the implementation of measures that mitigate the identified risks, including those of corporate governance.
- Training of senior management on risks of omissive liability in the business context.
- Internal investigations Conducted according to the size of the matter and the client’s objectives.
– We understand that internal investigations can be disruptive for companies, but they are often the best option for problem solving.
– We carry out small, medium and large internal investigations, adapting our measures according to your needs and objectives, seeking to be minimally disruptive.
- Implementation of data protection programs in companies aiming at compliance with the General Data Protection Law (“LGPD”).
– We seek to identify risks related to the protection of personal data and implement measures to prevent the occurrence of security incidents.
Our services include:
- Mapping of data flow in all sectors of the company.
- Identification of weaknesses in data protection and preparation of the risk matrix and impact report.
- Training of employees to foster the institutional culture of data protection.